Thursday 19 April 2012

I really want a backpack

Backpacks are a huge trend for Spring/Summer, and for a while now, I have really wanted to buy a nice big slouchy backpack that would be great to take to uni to carry all of my notebooks and things. On my search so far, the backpacks have either been too expensive or not big enough! Here are some of the favourites I've found, and hopefully I will end up actually getting one of them. I think it would be a worthwhile purchase as backpacks can be handy for many occassions. I can imagine sporting one of these beauties at Bestival this summer. I am so excited!

Image 1 of ASOS Leather & Print Backpack


This is one of my absolute favourites from Asos! It is pure leather and has an amazing sketch print on it. It's also the size I would want, but unfortunately it's priced at the not so lovely £70, which i don't think my student budget can quite stretch too :(



I think this next backpack is absolutely beautiful! The blue tones and aztec print make this bag really stand out from the crowd. However, it is priced at the pretty hefty £58 from Urban Outfitters. God, I want this an insane amount haha.
Right so this one is slightly more affordable at £34 from trusty Topshop. It's got the slouchy style I like and pastel green is totally on trend for spring/summer!


I also just had a quick gander on ebay and found they are selling a couple of different navajo slouchy backpacks, like the ones they sell in Urban Outfitters, but for a hell of alot cheaper!

I like this one. It's vintage 1990's (so hot right now haha) and the tribal navajo print will make a statement of any outfit. Also, it's nice and big to fit all of uni stuff!


If you find any nice backpack finds, let me know! :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. i Love the aztec and stripey backpack.. defo a must have!!
    esme x

    ReplyDelete