Thursday 5 April 2012

Written in the stars

So a major trend that has started to hit the high-street is the galaxy print. Cristopher Kane sent an array of galaxy printed beauties down the catwalk last year, but strangely only now has the trend caught on! I personally, am i massive fan.



Cristopher Kane's original designs



Lucky for me, the trend has now hit the high-street. Here are some of my favourite pieces.









I am in love with the shorts and Doc Martens! They are sold at http://www.facebook.com/littlewolfvintage, a relatively small Australian label who i am now delighted to announce are doing world-wide shipping. YESSSSSS

They design some seriously unique stuff. Definitely check them out.


Motel Rocks


http://www.blackmilkclothing.com



This is sick!









And i'm dropping Crystal Castles in here...Just because...she's amazing.



6 comments:

  1. It typically takes awhile for runway trends to make their way down to ready-to-wear. But I can honestly say I haven't seen galaxy prints. (I haven't been looking though, so they may be out there all over the Seattle area!) They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah really! Maybe it's more a UK thing at the moment. It's spreading like wildfire here haha. Thanks for reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear :) Thanks for following, I just followed back :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries! Thanks very much :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word: EPIC!

    xx Heidi Caterina

    Please check my fashionblog, SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com and if you like what you see, subscribe! :)

    ReplyDelete