Tuesday 18 September 2012

The coveted disco pants!

So like many other people I'm sure, I have been lusting after the American Apparel disco pants. I was lucky enough to get the hotpant version at a lock in sale when they first came out for a discounted price, but I still want the disco pants! I thought my want for them would have faded after all this time but nahhh, it's still alive and kicking. But luckily now the rest of the highstreet has cottoned on to the idea, so I thought I'd let you in on my discoveries. Here are some I found for a fraction of the price of the original. Now all there is left for me to do is decide on a pair...



These ones are from Misguided.co.uk priced at 25.99. They look practically identical to the original







 

River Island does a great pair and they have loads of different colours if you want something that's really going to stand out. These blue ones have been reduced to £20 aswell. Such a good deal. I tried a pair on and they seemed pretty good quality too.
 
 





These are only 15 quid from boohoo.com. Really love this colour. Think these might be the ones I'll go for... They have some other cool colours aswell




No comments:

Post a Comment