Friday 13 April 2012

Outfit of the day

So, here's my outfit of the day. I got Cara, one of my best mates from home to take the photos as she is a talented photography student. Check out her blog here.






My dress is from an amazing vintage shop in Nottingham called 'Cow'. They now sell online so definately check them out at  http://wearecow.com/.

My necklace was given to me by my gran.God knows where she got it!

The bracelet was £10 from River Island, and the rings are my mum's. I wish to steal them haha

And, finally the creepers were a bargain find on ebay. Got them for about 20 quid :D

7 comments:

  1. this outfit is amazing! absolutely adore the necklace and your nail varnish!

    gorgeous :)

    http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness,you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank so much! Just looked at your blog...the places you have been and the clothes you make look amazing! Just folowed you :) xx

      Delete
  3. hey dear, cool outfit
    send me through mail 3 different pictures and a kind of biography it should not be too lonG'
    brooklyngraceblog@gmail.com
    best
    brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Just emailed you with it :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love the rings your mum has cool taste!! :)

    ReplyDelete